DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

You gotta keep these episodes going XD

Super Waa Hoo Bros Super Waa Hoo Bros

That ending was EPIC! XD

Luffy vs. Buggy Luffy vs. Buggy

Luffy using gear third on Buggy!? ROFL
Anyway, it's too short :P

pivot5 responds:

Well, it was supposed to be really short. I just decided to make this in my free time. XD

Neon Hell Neon Hell

That was really challenging!
I found one of the easter eggs "Eye of the hurricane," but I still couldn't beat level 6.
That boss was kinda hard. I kept missing the powerups because I was trying to survive the whole time :x
I don't know if the 2nd easter egg would've made it easier but I couldn't find it :P

Overall, this game was really enjoyable. It's a promising start!
If you keep making more games, you will definitely improve. I hope you don't stop after this :3

Good luck! :o

Knuckstrike responds:

Thanks for the review and the testing Shantom.
The other easter egg is not in one of the levels.
I think you're the only one who made it to level 6 so far. Well done. Did you survive for long?

My biggest flaw is that I can't draw/create art in any way. Maybe if I get a bit better at programming I'll join a team or something like that sometimes.

Hexagon Tribute Hexagon Tribute

This game is interesting and very challenging! :o
It was fun until I started to repeat the whole thing over and over because of silly mistakes. At some points, I hoped for an extra life or something but I know that won't happen (or is it? :P)

I thought the difficulty was fine. I think I can beat stage 3 if I can start there. I mean, I kinda gave up because I'm repeating the whole thing because of one mistake. I managed to get 2 medals though but I think the last medal is too difficult? we will see...

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game. Keep em coming ^^

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks!
Again, I agree that starting from the beginning every time is annoying also, but I just wanted to keep it all absolute and on one scoreboard. It is not my intentions to make it annoying :)
My highest score is over 360 seconds, but That was before I added scoreboards so its not there for me to show off >.<

Ride on the Road Ride on the Road

Thanks Shantom!

frootza

Dalby92's first loop WIP Dalby92's first loop WIP

That was really nice!
You really have some potential there :P
It just was too short =/

dalby92 responds:

Thank you!
Next time I will do a longer version/longer audio !

Photoshop Painting Pic Photoshop Painting Pic